Nooshin K. Darvish, ND, FICT
Medical Director, Naturopathic Physician, Naturopathic Integrative Oncologist, Lyme Literate Physician, Anti-Aging Specialist
Dr. Nooshin K. Darvish is the Medical Director and founder of Holistique Medical Center. A Washington State board licensed naturopathic physician and a Fellow in Integrative Cancer Therapies, Dr. Darvish is a physician, writer, lecturer and educator in the field of naturopathic, integrative and anti-aging medicine. She is a candidate for a fellowship in anti-aging medicine. Dr. Darvish is Washington State’s only certified IPT (Insulin potentiation therapy) physician. Furthermore, she is a lyme-literate physician providing effective non-antibiotic based therapies for those suffering with chronic infections.
As a holistic clinician, she integrates western, eastern medicine, naturopathic and bio-energy medical systems, combining the care of the mind, body and spirit to address chronic illness, cancer, women’s and men’s health, allergies and physical pain. She practices medicine like a dance, delicately integrating the qualities of the human being with the attributes of the universe to diagnose, find the root cause of illness and treat to reverse the disease and aging processes.
A 1995 graduate and former chief resident and faculty member of Bastyr University, she has trained with medical doctors, osteopathic physicians, chiropractors and holistic practitioners across North America and Europe. Dr. Darvish is an approved CNME (Council for Naturopathic Medical Education) medical director involved in the training of naturopathic resident physicians across North America.
She has post-doctorate training in a variety of holistic therapeutics, anti-aging and diagnostic techniques; some examples include bio-identical hormone therapy, spinal manipulation, bio-energy medicine, functional medicine, detoxification, nutrition, homeopathy, chronic disease including Lyme disease, chelation therapy, and ozone therapies.
She is one of very few physicians nationwide who is well-versed in several therapeutic injection techniques for pain management, aesthetics, scar therapy, tissue and organ stimulation and healing. These specialty injection techniques include Neural Therapy, Neural-prolotherapy, Prolotherapy, Prolozone therapy, Mesotherapy, Lipodissolve, PRP Facial/Facelift, PRP Breast lift, V-Shot, and E-Shot.
She is a member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society, the American Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians, the American Academy of Pain Management, the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, the International Meso-Lipotherapy Society, and the Naturopathic Association of Therapeutic Injections, amongst others.
Dr. Darvish is regularly interviewed on various radio and TV shows and has written several articles for various magazines and newspapers. She is a frequent speaker at conferences and special events. For more information on having Dr. Darvish as a speaker, please contact our office.
- Washington Licensed Naturopathic Physician (Bastyr University Graduate 1995)
- Naturopathic Family Medicine Residency (Bastyr University 1995-97)
- Fellowship in Integrative Cancer Therapies (American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine 2010)
- Editorial Board of Journal of Alternative Medicine Review
- Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- International Lyme and Associated Disease Society
- Vice President World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies – Natural Medicine Committee
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Association of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (ACAM)
- Academy of Environmental Medicine
- Academy of Pain Management
- International Meso-Lipotherapy Society
- Naturopathic Association of Therapeutic Injections
- Member of The Academy of Comprehensive Integrative Medicine
Advanced Certification and Training in:
- Anti-Aging Medicine/Bio-identical Hormone Therapy
- Biofeedback Therapy
- Bio-Oxidative Medicine (Ozone therapy)
- Cranial/spinal Manipulation
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Lyme Disease and related conditions
- European Biological Medicine
- Insulin-Potentiation Therapy
- Neural therapy
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- Prolozone Therapy
- Sanum Remedies
- UNDA Number Therapy